Sentosha, as is the norm in fansubbing, is in desperate need of translators & translation checkers to help sub our various ongoing projects.
We currently have no dedicated translators and as such will be unable to make releases until the position(s) is/are filled.
If you believe you can fulfil the following requirements, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have a mature view on fansubbing, yet see the fun of it.
- Fluent (or extremely confident) Japanese is a must.
- English must be decent to save work for editors.
- Must be able to translate a 20-25 minute episode within a reasonable space of time.
- Must use MSN or IRC. (We can teach you how to use IRC if necessary.)
Note: These positions do not get paid for, do not ask us to pay you to translate.